Wednesday 1 December 2010

Action Thriller Mood Board

Most of my images on the Mood Board are in reference to the deadly game of Russian Roulette, in which a single round is placed in a revolver. The cylinder is spun, the participant places the muzzle against their head and pulls the trigger. Other images include the roulette wheel and alcohol,. I picked these pictures as gambling can sometimes be done when a human is at its weakest, for instance in a drunken state. The blood money picture was added as any money gained in a game of Russian Roulette is gained when blood is spilled. Some of the other pictures include shadowy figures holding guns or lurking in shadows. I added these pictures as sometimes the game is played by those who have no background, who lurk in shadows until they are needed. I also added this in reference to how I want my film sequence to go, to have action and suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment